Wednesday, February 14, 2007

First Day

Well Kids
Today was a day. We got up early as the body would not allow anymore sleep in after going to bed at 9pm last night. The day started with clear skies but turned into a stormy day. I launched around 1:00pm into nothing, so I sunk all the way to my landing at the bottom just to watch Will and Kari continue into the thermal that I could not use. So with a quick ride to the top again I flew quickly until the 15 Km mark where I ran into a wall of thunderstorms. I choose to allow my smart’s to overcome my day and landed. I was glad to get some flying time and get used the glider again. I hope tomorrow will be a great day and I feel today could have been except we launched to late. So till tomorrow.
Cheers
Keith
PS Happy Valentines Day to you Sweetie.

No comments: