Thursday, July 24, 2008

Chelan

I am off tomorrow for the Canadian Paragliding Nationals in Chelan. I will be taking my girlfriend Caroline along for this adventure as after it wraps up we will be taking two weeks holiday on Vancouver Island. I feel as though I am ready for a great meet after the summer has not allowed for many long flights. I will hopefully be using my SPOT locator some days but the batteries are lithiums so very expensive the link to follow me is http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?&glId=0QnTjoYYNEq9Fu8JuDoV2aAexa2FdM2Cu .
So give it a try.

I will be using the Boom 5 from Gin Gliders for this meet so it will not be my equipment holding me back.

Hopefully I will be able to Blog while there but if not I will write when i get to my Mom's after the meet.
Cheers
Keith

No comments: