Sunday, January 22, 2006



Well Peeps.
The big day begins. I am currently in a beautiful town about 3 hours west of Mexico City, where the days are hot and the nights are cold. The comp. has 125 of some of the best pilots in the world and will be very tough as the racing here is very fast. I have just spent the last 3 days training and getting use to flying again after winter back home. I’m staying at the coolest house ever with views that are unbelievable. I will post pictures soon but have been forgetting my camera in my glider bag. Sorry Mark. I will attach a shot of a picture of me from about 11,000 feet by my bro Josh Waldrop. The pic shows the town I am staying in. The flying has been amazing and the people even better. We usually land around 2:30 in a nice grassy field by the lake with little kids the pack up your gear for about 80cents ( crazy ). All for now.
I would just like to take some time to thank the people that made this trip get going. Just click the pics to make larger.

Invico Capital Corporation – Dave thanks you guys rock.
D & G – Your a great Bro. Thanks
Muller Windsports – Vincene I could never get my butt off the ground without you. Thanks for all the help over all these years.
Smith Sunglasses – Ian thanks for the hook ups.
Mountain Bike City - Tyler and Brad, I would be freezing my little ass off if it were not for you guys.
Gravsports.com - Thanks Gadd, The glider is going well, so well Eric Reed is flying his Boom 3 too.
And last but not least Mom & Rob Love you guys thanks.

1 comment:

Will Gadd said...

Yo, update this smack!!

Looks like yesterday was a tough day, now tell me about it, grin.

Good job keeping it sane, now just go on and make goal for the rest of the comp gringo! It ain't over until it's over.